Currently, we have vacancies for Parent Governors to join the Governing Body. The Governing Body is made up of Governors from a range of different backgrounds, skills and experiences, but they are all volunteers who give significant time to work together for the benefit of the school, and are the link between the school and the community it serves.
We are currently looking for new Parent Governors and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
• Interest in the performance of the school;
• Desire to contribute to, and represent, the community;
• Ability to look at issues objectively;
• Confidence to ask questions and join in debate;
• Willingness to listen and make informed judgements and
• Ability to work well with others.
You do not need to have any experience or prior knowledge, as training will be offered. If you are interested in finding out more information, please contact the Clerk to Governors via: email@example.com
Closing date for nominations is 5:00pm Sunday 3rd October 2021